seekdonation

*** a memorable & enjoyable holiday trip starts here !!!

Friday, March 6, 2020

Bintan famous 500 lohan temple

VIHARA KSITIGARBHA BODHISATTVA (500 LOHAN TEMPLE)









Also known as the 500 Lohan Temple, Vihara Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva is one of Bintan’s best hidden treasures. Located in Kijang (South Bintan), the premise is just a short drive away from the main bustling scene of Tanjung Pinang. Step into the temple grounds and be transported into surreal settings of towering structures and the highlight—more than 500 life-sized (Lohan/arhat) stone statues with intricate physique and facial expressions, each one unique and different from the next. Look through the sea of faces and try spotting famous Chinese characters such as Journey to the West’s Tripitaka or Romance of the Three Kingdoms’ Guan Gong.
it is cheaper to hire a transport (we hired at the airport) than going in a tour if you have 4 or more persons.

Entrance Fee (Published):
IDR 30,000

Operation Hours:
Tuesday – Sunday
7:00am – 5:00pm

Closed on Mondays (unless Public Holidays)
Add:
 Jalan Nusantara, KM 13 Kijang Koota Tanjungpinang Provinsi Kepulauan Riau – Indonesia







4 comments:

  1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend #DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
    curing me from the #genitalherpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
    call/whatsapp +2348155227532
    he also have #herbs for
    #hiv/aids
    #cancerdisease
    #fibroid
    #diabetes
















    I am FRED and i want quickly recommend #DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
    curing me from the #genitalherpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
    call/whatsapp +2348155227532
    he also have #herbs for
    #hiv/aids
    #cancerdisease
    #fibroid
    #diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Photography is awesome. The blogpost is informative. Definitely i will consider the travel tips that you mention here. But if you worried about airport parking. meet and greet at Gatwick is a quick solution for your airport parking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative post!!!
    Thanks for sharing this information it’s helpful for me and thank you once again for sharing valuable post.
    https://vashishti.com/collections/all/natural-honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband has been using protections ever since we got married he always tell me his not ready for babies yet and all but I was not still satisfied with his decisions so I went on line and got reviews about (fabuloushacker01@gmail.com) as the best in catching cheating spouse and also how he has helped a lot of client gained access to there spouse phone so I had to use his services, after using (fabuloushacker01@gmail.com) I gained access to my husband phone remotely and monitored everything on his phone including his GPS and that was how I knew my husband has another woman outside. All this years I did nothing but trust my husband but what did I get in return to be cheated on. Thank you so much (fabuloushacker01@gmail.com) for this great services.

    ReplyDelete